Wednesday, February 25, 2009

feb

time flies .. .. end of feb soon. this month ended so fast... of cos it ended with great "fine" month
got fine.. i total up my fines and got a sum of $160 man how did i park my car !!!!! there goes my GST rebates.

yes exam started fast and ended fast, really thanks God...

feb was valentine's day season so how did all of you spent time with. I went ikea with my parents haha.. of cos i did sent flowers ....taking that step again

anyway march coming. sch holidays now yeah!!! discover a great place to be.. when need to be alone.. and be away from all the noises...

now in work, learning new things again.. time to pick up the thinking cap and really learn..

on a side note:

COngrats Junjie and Elly!!!! got engaged!!!! wooooo soon will hear wedding bells..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh...so who is your new found target to give flower to..haha... so you finally get out of the past to pursue for the future... ???