Saturday, March 21, 2009

mindless words

hmm.. work work.. now still working at Rabobank.. doing some installation.. yesterday have a talk with my boss, he reminded me again on doing my self research in my work.. in other words.. upgrade my skill sets..

Results are out: i got C, C, B haha ccb sound bad... not bad lah for last min studies...

recently being taking steps to move on... but everytime i want to, i will hold back or hestiate on things i want to do and will feel that step what it where it will lead to.. afraid will lead down the same road really afraid... sometime i feel my mouth just too big... but i just need to, do not care or push through . if no pain how to learn right? Right?

1 comment:

chikhing said...

bro, u can one, I see the potential in you. You are smart enough to be more than you are right now. Listen to your shifu and quickly upgrade your skills.