Monday, August 04, 2008

What the dash in ur life

TOday was FOP last day.. i went there ,just thinking i was another FOP that i been to so many time.. EVEN now got new bands in the FOP.. it did not bring much excitements in me.. but never the less i enjoy it.. even brought the CD... Is the message that really make me thinking.. THe qns What did you do in your life on earth.. when GOD ask.. this qns really ring in my mind .. so on ur Tombstone other then the year of ur birth and death of ur year.. The DASH in the middle is important.. that was told in the message.. i look back this two years what i had been doing... what was in my mind all this time so foolish... still thinking, still pondering.. still have that small little hope.. but of cos the reality is difference from dream. so i decide to take that ring off my car.. yes i did it i took it out ( i can heard the people cheering for me..) time to move another step i told myself.. slow but yeah still moving ahead guys... felt glad i did that.. that why i want to write it out to remind myself the step i took..


-alex

1 comment:

clerisy said...

Yah quite many people are talking about "the dash" in their blog entries...including mine. Hahaha. Indeed very blessed by Mark Conner's preaching on Sun.