Friday, March 14, 2008

today mark the end of my 1st ICT In-camp Training..

yesterday 7 am was the start of my BCTC and Base camp training.. it end today at 130pm.. and i slept of 1hr... all my Sgt.. say "wow u did not sleep at all.. everything see u walk there and there.. doing stuff... so serious...".. i just smile.. in my mind ICT is not most of it... Anyway .. yeah!!!!! finally it is finish... till our XO say Oct have another ICT .. WHy Why why.. so fast..

most of the time it was fun, have fun with my PC 2 mates and section 3... will miss "Sleeping GOD" -where he can sleep anywhere and anytime.. "Song IC"- always make us laugh..and his funny drills.. of got lots more of funny characters/ people in the section.

will hope it will not come so fast and will catch up with u guys soon!!!


hmmm need to sleep now... finally the "siao on" is tried...

No comments: