Wednesday, March 19, 2008

flat tyre

i had my first flat tyre... wow it was loud went it go off.. and when i look at the rear mirror thinking that i hit something on the road... of cos i do not know.. but when i move off again.. weird sound was heard " ti.. tick tick tick"
haha i thought my suspension was having problem so went in to MM as so near my office and waited for 10 mins was getting late to go to client side.. then he look at my rear tyre.. he say low psi.then taking a closer look a metal rod was sticking out. Arhhhh that the cause of the sound.so they advice me go do patching up.
so when the guy took out the metal rod.wow is was at least 10 cm long.wow was think who will throw this on the road and i suay suay hit it...then the guy say must buy new tyre... WOW double shock... then he started to say his package this and that.. cost about 600, then i say let me think about it ..so was think of Poh heng for tyres.. but no choice i went to my client side.. was done around 7pm . Went down to poh heng as it give the best rates for tyres and ask my frenz kerk to join me becos i know nuts about tyres.. Poh heng was at AMk ave 10,a place that i missed haha

To cut the story short in the end did not do anything to my tyre.. now still monitoring the tyre

haiz crap...

1 comment:

Drawoh said...

So you still have a flat tyre????