Tuesday, January 06, 2009

hard to be me

recently a friend of mine just got attached. was shock but happy to hear the news.. knowing that the guy, she choose was a great guy... and I send them my blessing !!! Sometimes is weird that the people that close with you for years and u do not considered them as partners at all then one day become couple.. strange right... becos i always thought that ladies are looking out for friendship then other stuff.. , then guy is the opposite of it hahaha yeah that right that the normal guy brain function..i think being friends first is important and really then if go part 2 then ok lor.. haha but now for me is just really not ready into this... maybe is the past that i carry or i just cannot look away from my "sins" . or just plain scared and afraid to really to get into a relationship.. Hard to be me...

That's life

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. why do u need to be so hard on yourself leh? Life already so hard..haha..Relax relax...