Sunday, December 28, 2008

today missed svc.. due to me sick again.. and did not serve again.. haiz... bad stomache...

this few days was busy with friends and meet up for games....
Annie ask me a qns on the car.. "every-time u see victor not sian meh, you have been seeing him for like three days" i reply " yeah of cos sian lah..." but in my heart was thinking that time when i was very down and do not want to meet anybody.. Victor was there and he did something that shocked me and caused me to really understand the word " friendship". That day i know i lost my love but found a great friend.

Hope i can really remember it down the road.. i know i tend to forget it.. i am a person that really bad in relationship.. or i do not trust "relationship".. once bitten twice shy. so i tend to just make hi- bye friends.. of cos i have a few gd friends with me!.. Thanks GOD for them...
Coming to end of the year soon...

I want to take this time and say a BIG thanks you guys out there and being there when i need u all or not !!! haha!!

THANKS

No comments: