Tuesday, February 05, 2008

was a long day today... got kick-off meeting in the morning.. my NYP exam in the evening.. Company dinner in the nite and Howard birthday in the nite too.. wow.. amazed that i did all that today... of cos i know that u are not interested in this..

well today i have a talk with my two spiritual bosses (the two V's)... finally i get to talk to them.. i feel better... really in time u need support is hard to find.. but when u have it, it good to know that they have a listening ear for you...

was thinking must i really be like this for rest of my walk with GOD.. like a backslider... this i been battling for very long... after the incident i really cannot stand up...

But i as my leader say.. man greatest fall is letting his emotion rule him..I know what to do and what to say.. but i afraid to step out... as they say.. it take TIME...
yeah hoping Time will help me.. so i am just looking at time now..

so lets Endure!!!!!!

No comments: