Monday, January 28, 2008

today was my resting day at hme... later having a maths exam later.. but yesterday was sick sick sick...high fever.. running nose...haiz... was so tired and painful..

and keep swallowing the boring medicine... over and over again.. was thinking why no body feed me medicine.. once i had one person that did that.. i miss her .... miss her....

maybe i will meet u again.. but now is just a blank

i was sick and i went sun svc... that was strange of me... or i must say uncommon of me to do it.. since i had not being in sun svc for like fews weeks. the feeling was great.. to see my friends once again..

hope i can get it back... Take care


Ces't la vie

1 comment:

fatcat2801 said...

Ces't la vie - tts life.
so be happie and live on.
real sorrie ytd didnt go service and u went juz to pass me the ipod.