Friday, March 24, 2006

online work

hi , guys long time no update liao... anyway be so busy with work....

now i am doing things that really interst me.. that is online selling.. lol.. maybe can make a living out of it...helping my frenz to keep a look out for pple that sell stuff and can help them sell too...

anyway life have been cool.... this sunday will be cool lol.... meet SUN yeah....... that rockss she rocks too.. all the way

still waiting for my Tp at MAY that hahaha can drive car liao
and anyway apirl will be a busy day as i will go driving once a week or twice.. so can work on my lousy footwork..... THanks GOD for his patient in me... been see a lot of cars and Vans that i plan to buy..

Davis birthday is on monday... hahah got him a xxxxxxl swimming trunks.. and will ask all the pple to sign..... hope he like it..

ok take all

No comments: