Friday, October 14, 2005

driving..

yeah finally past my 2nd stage in driving.. being delay for too long.. life is like that n push u struck in the ground and will not want to move .... anyway congrats to my fren Andre hahah finally u pass ur TP nice job... i will get my driving lienice then we will go for a spin hahahaha...

went swimming to day with the guys hahah fun and more fun... ok anyway water polo is not for the fainted-hearted i must say... so tired... pain in the back...

hmmmm as i was looking up in the sky i saw ur face... yet i know u are so near but we are so far in mind... being so busy... life taking a toll on me....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Direct Mailer Advo Lowers FY 2005 Expectations
Advo Inc., the direct mailer that is a fierce competitor with newspapers in some markets and a partner in others, is revising downward its earnings expectations for the full fiscal year ended Sept.
I was sufing when I came across your blog. Hey I'll be back. i have a
relationship dating site. It relates to relationship dating check it our when you have time.