Sunday, June 26, 2005

arise and build with LOve

time fly.. robert got his first bk out.. that was so great to see him.... today at church was a great msg... arise and build 2005.. time for me to step out in faith that i have a great time in sowing into the kingdom of GOD.. am in a tight position this few week.. and i know things will get better in GOD.. but most of all..
yeah.. yesterday was my queen Birthday... yeah did a special thing for her that i will id not do for soooo long... that feeling was good.. the best is that you can see from her face.. that smile, that.. look so beautiful.. so sweet.. i thanks GOD she is here for me.. that what i want to say she there always.. yet that time i did not treasure.. but it have change me.. i want to make it the best i have.. LOVe her with all my best.. that i know how. everyday that i thanks GOD...

No comments: